[RE-wrenches] Magnum inverters (not really a power factor issue)

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Aug 1 15:45:13 PDT 2009

Hey Matt,

I sure wish their techie's would get to the bottom of it. I am getting
gun-shy about selling Magnum and they are about the best available for
small 12 volt systems. I have spend hours trying to solve the problem.
My customer is still not a happy camper.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation