[RE-wrenches] Power Factor

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Aug 1 12:08:54 PDT 2009

Don't forget, this is a Magnum inverter and Magnum has issues. I have
two customers with Magnum problems. One is a washer that will work
perfectly on a cheap import inverter; the other has a Vizio TV that
works fine on shore power and generator. Soooo...maybe there are pumps
and other items that are anti-Magnum.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation