[RE-wrenches] Solar power Magic

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Mon Jul 27 10:17:57 PDT 2009

Hiya David,
If ever there was an argument against the upfront, per-watt incentive
in favor of a feed-in tariff, that's it!
Bob-O

On Jul 27, 2009, at 10:05 AM, David Katz wrote:

Bob-O
I see a use for SolarMagic from National Semiconductor in large
systems with many parallel strings, installed by inexperienced
contractors who put some of the strings in the shade, not realizing
how little you  get with minimal shading of one string in parallel
strings of modules.  They might have to buy these to appease the
system owner who is not getting what they expect from their system.
They Tigo converter is very interesting and has an MSRP of $56.  At
this price it will make some sense.
Cheers,
David

David Katz
President
AEE Solar
1155 Redway Drive
P.O. Box 339
Redway, CA  95560
Tel (707) 825-1200
Fax (707) 825-1202
david at aeesolar.com
www.aeesolar.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
any information contained in or attached to this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the
original communication and its attachments without reading, printing
or saving in any manner.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

Options & settings:

List rules & etiquette:
www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm