[RE-wrenches] Tube solar collectors

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Jul 20 04:55:18 PDT 2009

I have had T-max ET, and Apricus ET, Heliodyne FP & Sun Earth FP collectors
on my DSHW system at home and the Apricus has out preformed the T-max and on
a sq ft to sq ft basis the ETs have produced higher temps consistently than
FPs while the flat plates melt off 2 days sooner than the ETs. I have had 4
different DSHW systems [2 - FP & 2 - ET] on my house in 5 years. The
neighbors just laugh now as to what's next...................

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931