[RE-wrenches] 3PH SOV or MOV

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jul 14 10:49:56 PDT 2009

Hey all -

I have a customer [new] that has a Lorentz PS600 pump controller existing on
a 48 VDC battery bank system for pressure pumping and she loses a controller
a year to lightning.

There was no SOV or MOV on the 48 VDC input and I just ordered one to
reinstall with the new controller.

However I am looking for an MOV or SOV for the 3Phase15-45 VAC line to the
pump as it leaves the controller to the pump.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931