[RE-wrenches] Fisher Paykal

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Jul 2 07:57:29 PDT 2009

I have run 4 loads on the F-P and have gotten widely varying recordings.
141watt hours up to 585 watt hours for a big load of towels. The Staber has
run from 146 watt hours to 230 watt hours. I have not run enough loads to
get a long term average yet. The Staber definitely has lower power
requirements but I would pick the F-P over the Staber for quality,
reliability and better performance over all. I think my biggest plus for F-P
is the fact I do not have to be the appliance repair man I have plenty to do
without adding that to my quiver of tools. The local appliance folks repair
this puppy if and when it needs TLC.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931