[RE-wrenches] Fisher Paykal

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Jul 2 07:38:24 PDT 2009

Thanks All on the fisher Paykal thread.

I run an F-P on Outback VFX3624(s) and I have 2 clients now that run the F-P
on Sw4024s. Super smooth on these inverters.

My .02 on the Fisher Paykal - $625 [1/2 of a Staber] , great controls &
capacity, 1K RPM spin cycle, and this washer deals with out of balance
better than any washer I have ever seen [it slows and reverses to dislodge
the pile and then try a again if this does not work then it beeps 5-6 times
to call you to deal with it]

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931