[RE-wrenches] Separated frames on BP modules

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Mon Jun 15 15:34:23 PDT 2009

Sorry, I can't answer that one, Larry. All I know for sure is the BP Solar
situation. - Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____