[RE-wrenches] 690.47D (revisited)

I2P at aol.com I2P at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 11:27:50 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/5/2009 4:31:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kelly at whidbeysunwind.com writes:

Mark,
Yes, it's confusing. Which is why I wanted to know what the  Wrenches are
actually DOING in their installations to meet  690.47D.

On a ground mounted array using a driven rod I connect it to the system
ground ( bonded). Sometimes a driven rod at the array is not required. As to
whats the best lightning protection, no actual data one way or another.

Don Loweburg
cntnew00000007)