[RE-wrenches] plug in gridtied inverter

Matt Lafferty gilligan06 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:09:59 PDT 2009

Hey Marv (and anybody else who took exception to my
tongue-all-the-way-inside-cheek Enphase comment),

Sarcasm R Me. Why would anybody buy this "experimental device" for 3 bills
when they could buy an Enphase "No Longer An Experimental Device" for so
much less $? Can't say how much less since discussions of price on list are
verboten, of course. ;-)

I wonder... Can a brother get a 240V - 120V pigtail?

-Janitor

  _____