[RE-wrenches] PV Fire

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Tue May 5 02:23:04 PDT 2009

"For lack of a nail, the war was lost."

Thanks for the analysis report, hopefully, we can all benefit from this experience. Attention to detail matters.
What impressed me was the "timely" report, barely a month since the incident. Not to say the defense lawyers won't find another paid expert to contradict this finding.

Thanks for staying on top of this stuff, William.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar