[RE-wrenches] pay for sales leads

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:06:07 PDT 2009

We used find-solar.com when they originally were aligned with ASES......then
they had some internal mish mash and ASES decided to turn it into a money
making venture....they like all the other offers we have been getting,
wanted to charge for "qualified" leads......we found them to offer the most
expensive "qualified" lead match referral program with each lead costing in
the neighborhood of $119.00.......The one benefit of using their service is
the funds go to help ASES,- a worthwhile and deserving organization in my
opinion........All the othere private lead referral services have been
offering their services for in the neighborhood of $14 to $45......We tried
one of them and found that our idea of "qualified" did not match their idea
of "qualified".....after trying to convince them that our idea of
"qualified" was the most important and them not being flexible we decided to
stop using their service.......we got a few leads but because their vetting
process didn't weed  out folks who only thought of solar as a cool product
of the future that didn't warrant any expense we never got a job out of
it.......
When find-solar.com switched to cooler planet.....we transfrered our
business to find solar.org........they were still free and we recieved at
least a few good quality leads.........they now offer their service for a
price but offer a variety of other benefits such as placing ad words with
google and other search engines......among other things.....
We have decided to back off on using any of these referral services as they
seem to be coming out of the woodwork and we get most of our leads from
prior customers and other state programs which list licensed
installers.......These are of course free services........
I would love to hear of some success stories from some of these referral
servicees.......unitl i do, i will be refrainig from using them........
Cheers.....
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa