[RE-wrenches] Long MC Cable Mid String

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 22 07:20:12 PDT 2009

Voltage drop and Vd%

We have been using a Calculated Industries  - Electro-Calc Pro for the last
3[?] Code changes.  Web site is   www.calculatedindustries.com

Conduit size, multiple combinations of wire size, Vd, Vd%, Ground size, HP,
you name it & it calculates it. The calculator has an upgradeable chip for
the changes in the code when that happens. Great investment @ $129??

It is all a few key strokes away.

We keep one on the desk, one in the travel case and on each truck.

.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931