[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG4000 problem

Jennifer Bryce wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com
Mon Apr 20 06:03:10 PDT 2009

boB

That is a good point! That is why we use MS Tristar PWM controllers to
PWM the load instead of a Bang on/off load control from a relays.
It seems to work much better because of the rapidly changing input
from the wind turbine. The Tristar seems fast enough to respond well
in a coupling application for load management.
The Xantrex C-60 do not works as well. Of course that is all for
nothing if the grid is weak.

Logan

Pine Ridge Products LLC
1646 East Highwood RD