[RE-wrenches] Solar vent for flat roof

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 8 13:11:03 PDT 2009

Kent -

Is your solar vent fan rated for the potential of explosive gasses and will
the solar fan be working at full charge when the backup generator is running
[if you have one]?

I have used 2 of the Zephyr fans on 2,000 ahr at 48 VDC battery banks and
they are rated for the gasses,  and gotten great results.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931