[RE-wrenches] Solar vent for flat roof

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Apr 8 09:40:49 PDT 2009

We have twice used pairs of Zephyr Power Vents to successfully vent large
banks, up to around 2200A/hr @48V. A 12V unit exits roof or wall with a 2"
pvc stack; 48V is 3"; thus they flash just like standard plumbing vents.

Note that the charge rate is more important than battery capacity, as it
determines the amount of gassing that must be exhausted.

Allan at Positive Energy