[RE-wrenches] Outback FM80 problems

Christopher Freitas cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Fri Mar 27 17:52:45 PDT 2009

I don't know the answer but I have forwarded this question to Darren Emmons (the FM80 software engineer) to have him reply. I am travelling internationally right now and may not have email access for a few days.

The auto restart mode should not need to changed - I haven't seen a situation like you describe but I suspect its just an issue of the setting and probably the small battery size used in this RV application.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power

Christopher