[RE-wrenches] Iverters and their Manufacturers

ryan at solar4maine.com ryan at solar4maine.com
Fri Mar 27 16:00:19 PDT 2009

We have noticed we seem to be spending a lot of our time doing warranty work as well. And it doesnt seem to be any one manufacturer. We have had a Xantrex MPPT controller that was reading off by 6-7 volts. We have an outback controller that wont sleep at night. We have had 2 Xantrex GT's die as well as a remote monitor for one of them. We have had our share of warranty issues with Magnum they are pretty good but expect any intaler to pay list price to get a Replacement?

Not sure if the companys are just using us the installers/customers as Beta testers or what but the failure rate is getting higher.