[RE-wrenches] FW: Battery impedance analyzers

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Mar 27 15:54:42 PDT 2009

Dana,
That was a strange response you got. Just because someone buys a
damaged battery on eBay that later needs replacing means nothing. To
say "the battery industry is working on a reliable device" sounds like
this person is unfamiliar with this type of equipment. There are
several analyzer manufactures building high tech models. Some models
cost over $7000. I doubt they would have a market if there operation
or value was questionable.

See:
http://www.sbsbattery.com/subpage_index.php?_subp_=94

http://www.btechinc.com/btech-products-pit.shtml