[RE-wrenches] MPPT greater than 150V

ryan at solar4maine.com ryan at solar4maine.com
Thu Mar 26 16:40:40 PDT 2009

Midnite solar has 2 beta units rated for 250 volt running out there. One is running on 12 kc130's in series and the other is running 10 solar world 24 volt panels 5 in series so 2 strings of 5. They will be installing a 250 volt unit on a wind turbine this weekend.

They have a bunch of the 150 volt units around as well i have 2 here one on solar and one on wind. They do work and work well the wind controller will be a great thing. I have a 10 ft hugh piggot style turbine rated for 800 watts and i have seen 2500 watts from it.

Robin and boB and crew are working very hard on these units and things are coming together quick. I am sure boB or Robin will chime in soon