[RE-wrenches] MTBF

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Thu Mar 26 08:11:58 PDT 2009

Holt and All,
this is one of those places where this forum can save everyone a lot
of grief. When a potentially game-changing product like the Enphase
comes out with an obvious Marketing BS statement like 10 years MTBF,
we all need to share out experiences with the product. Got failures?
How many and how long in service? What geographic area (i.e. hot as in
Arizona or cooler as in Wisconsin)?  Nothing like sunshine to effect
product changes. ya know?
Bob-O