[RE-wrenches] MPPT greater than 150V

Jennifer Bryce wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com
Thu Mar 26 06:32:04 PDT 2009

" Zzzzzzzz"?  In Midnites defense, I can tell you mine works great!
Good products take a long time to make sure that YOU do not end up as
the Beta tester.
(The most common way for RE gear manufacturers to refine products)

It is a double edged sword, we beat the manufactures up for not
delivering product.
Then stab them if units have problems once released. Just read through
the archive.

My Beta Classic is rock solid and doing great, it has worked well on
my solar arrays and wind turbines for over half a year.
No smoke here, it is a real product.

On Mar 26, 2009, at 7:06    -Mar 26, Tump wrote:

> Zzzzzzzz We've been waiting for a HI voltage CC!  A standard unit?
> Yeah
> and.....

Pine Ridge Products LLC
1646 East Highwood RD