[RE-wrenches] MPPT greater than 150V

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Wed Mar 25 06:04:47 PDT 2009

Yes, as far as I know.

Apollo is supposed to have one in beta evaluation but we haven't been able
to obtain satisfactory information from them how product evaluation is
taking place and when the unit will be available as a product. We had an
application for which we wanted to use this new product and gave up on them
and their product.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com

  _____