[RE-wrenches] Sunpower modules

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Mar 19 21:14:09 PDT 2009

William,

I know you asked Jeff but thought I would respond as all we do are off
grid, battery based systems. I typically see that the Vmp voltage of
Sunpower modules is closer to spec with than with Kyocera, Sharp or
Mitsubishi. In my opinion Sunpower modules are only surpassed by
Sanyo. I realize this is anecdotal but after hundreds of installs you
begin to notice these things.

Larry Crutcher