[RE-wrenches] Using the Archive (was Sample Power PurchaseAgreements)

ASAP POWER! 2 info at asappower.com
Sun Mar 15 09:39:01 PDT 2009

By default, I had taken up Michael's suggestion from topica daze that the
best way to make use of an archive was to use your own.  Just keep posts you
know you may have interest in, in a special folder.  I did a find in my
WRENCH outlook folder and found Antony's message as one of four I had
diy-archived with "power purchase agreement" as a phrase to find anywhere in
the folder as a subject or as content of an email.

Again, if archive searching back from 1999 forward was actually as useful as
either the default "Find" or "Advanced Find" in MS Outlook 2003+ (search
subject, search content, search sender, etc) then it should have been a fine
place to search for not only your question and Antony T.'s message based on
Randy's suggestion of the law firm Stoel Rives' PPA guide at Solar Power
2008, but also Conrad G.'s interesting proposition for 20kW PPA (which I'd
like to hereby request an update on! i.e, "partial pay"?), as well as Matt
L.'s stellar as usual observations, and Carl A.'s original request for
examples and how to deal with a local non-profit customer.

Thanks again,
Peter D.
  _____