[RE-wrenches] Silent Power Inverter

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sat Mar 14 21:33:46 PDT 2009

Allan,
I have one that I have been testing for a couple of months off-grid.  It
works great. Charger and Inverter are separate circuits so it makes a
good ups too.  Or you can charge with a small generator while you power
intermittent heavy loads with the inverter.  It only weights 60 pounds
for a 4kw inverter.
David

David Katz

President

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

david at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.