[RE-wrenches] SHW Production Estimator

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 06:34:13 PST 2009

HI I partook in some calculation to real comparasions several years ago.  In general the results from F-Chart software and I think Maui? did a rather good job.  The RetScreen is very limited at present, to bad because it is so easy and accessable.  ( I think Retscreen is taken over by economists and they have lost there technical folks)

The problem is if the tests are done over a short period you must compare the actual solar radation data with historic or have a program where the actual solar data can be entered into the routine to compare with actual data at the specific time location.

Darryl