[RE-wrenches] Solar Installers Association

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Mon Feb 16 08:42:06 PST 2009

Hi Holt, et al,

I thought the chronology of associations was first a big group to wield the
voice / bargaining power of the entire industry. Only when some group gets
(at least perceived) short shrift does it break off and form it's own group.
I am late to the party of the 80's but I haven't seen the big group yet.

Unless I and Holt are missing something why isn't a consolidation the way to
a stronger industry?

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar