[RE-wrenches] Mobile Solar Power Systems

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Sat Feb 14 10:09:30 PST 2009

 Dear People:

Have any of you heard of these mobile power systems from a company called
Pure Power Distribution?  www.purepowerd.com  --it's a bunch of modules,
inverter and batteries racked on a trailer, to sum it up.

I got an e-mail from a fellow who's claimed to have "personally sold lots of
these systems in ID, OR and CA".  I got this e-mail about two weeks ago (it
contained some attachments which I can send you if you contact me off list);
I responded with several questions which have gone unanswered to date.  I'm
just wondering if any of you folks have heard of this outfit.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309
406-777-0830 fax