[RE-wrenches] Panel Fire

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Feb 12 22:37:41 PST 2009

Friends:

Michael makes a good point about privacy.  As much as we all want to get
this out in the open so that maybe we can prevent the installer form
burning down more houses, any action has to be taken by the home owner.  I
am wondering if Wind-Sun, who hosts the user site on which the posts were
made, could e-mail the home owner and make a pitch for them contacting the
fire marshal.

If we were to investigate any further, one of you single wrenches would
have to go undercover and get married at their in-home wedding chapel.  I
imagine single wrenches would rather have a house fire.

William Miller