[RE-wrenches] Cad to PDF problem

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 15:17:03 PST 2009

If you are printing an image rather than text to pdf, do a control>print screen, open a new blank window in acad and paste it in. You can then get whatever appears on the dwg file more or less 1:1. It does not always give the sharpest images this way and colors can shift but it does do some things acad won't. Acad draws vector images instead of raster so they don't always blow up cleanly.
Have you changed any settings recently?
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
817.917.0527