[RE-wrenches] Small Generators=waste of $

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:48:40 PST 2009

After 15 years i recommend the small ones only for emergency use if there is
nothing else to do the job. In most cases they will go a tolerabe job of
charging but when a large load kicks on it gets real funky fast and the
inverters will probably kick it off if adjusted well.

I have a couple myself, but don't try to live on one. Fuel use is high and
expensive. I have a fellow that used to blow one every 6 months. (coleman,
cambell hounsfield and others with briggs engines and the like.

Bob