[RE-wrenches] Small Generators=waste of $

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Feb 2 09:25:33 PST 2009

I place Coleman, Generac, North-star and a lot of the small 3600 RPM
generators in the wasted $ column. Too many problems, short life, bad wave
form, lack of real service, and basically a fine waste of money. I have
clients that could not afford a good water cooled generator that have not
been through one cheap generator about once every two years.

You could buy a big boat...........

Thanks -

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931