[RE-wrenches] Favorite Flat Roof Mounting System?

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:14:19 PST 2009

Jason,

I agree the DP&W racking is very sturdy.  My wish list for the CRS system is
for some T-bolts for the slots rather than sliding in bolts from the end of
the track.

The Schuco Roof mount is nicely engineered.  The rear stanchions are a bit
time consuming to assemble but very versatile.Integrated roof pads would be
nice, and specs for the ballast rails.

My wish list in general is for some good online calculators which allow you
to select the module, tilt angle, and let you specify the array size (kw) or
geometry ( L x W) and then provide you a layout drawing, and BOM.

Any other comments from the wrenches out there?  I know you guys have
covered acres of flat rooftop with PV at this point.

Thanks
Carl