[RE-wrenches] Back feeding battery inverter with grid-tie inverter

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon Jan 19 08:04:09 PST 2009

Also Robin at Midnight Solar has been promising to come out with a higher
VOC charge controller too. How about it Robin? I'll be needed one for this
spring for use at our Design and Training Center for use in a class. Be
happy to do some Beta testing for you.

Chris Schaefer
Solar and Wind FX Inc.
5115 South Hill Road
Canandaigua(Bristol Center) New York 14424
585.229.2083
Cell 748.1870
chris at solarandwindfx.com
http://www.solarandwindfx.com/
Where Knowledge Equals Power Independence

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and