[RE-wrenches] fire safety vs. fire hysteria?

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 19:36:32 PST 2009

Yes, it's made the rounds (13 total hits using the link Michael provided), but the entire list of 13 is actually comprised of only six websites.

The originating site has two hits on the list, leaving five sites for the other 11 hits.  One site is a BBS, similar to this one and would likely require a refuting post -- perhaps a copy/paste of the superb response posted earlier.  The four remaining sites may respond and remove the inaccurate material and/or links if contacted in a similar positive tone.

The sooner it's addressed, the fewer the links there will be for the crawlers to find...

I've assembled a summary list of the sites if anyone wants to contact me off list for a copy.

Dan