[RE-wrenches] Module grounding requirements

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 19:24:52 PST 2009

> 6) I think John Wiles recommended the star washer / bolt /
>    weather resistant lug combination as a solution in the absence of a
>    module manufacture's specific instructions.
> Dick Ratico
> Solarwind Electric
> Bradford, VT

After a quick search of Brian Wileys www site we-llc, I could not find the
video clip that allegedly shows the traditional burial-rated ground lug
frying its mounting screw at its rated ampacity. Has this controversy been
cleared up or just vanished due to lack of interest?

Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
817.917.0527
ntrei at earthlink.net