[RE-wrenches] more on tax credits

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:36:30 PST 2009

Nik......we have been operating under the assumption that the total cost is
used......however.........you or your customer will need to pay federal
taxes on any state incentives whether they be rebates or tax
credits......luckily you dont have to pay federal taxes on your federal tax
credit!.....The state incentives are viewed by the feds as income so they
will be taxed at the customers going tax rate.....

That is our understanding within our company......

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa