[RE-wrenches] Federal Tax Credit Grants for Businesses

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:17:15 PST 2009

Hi All......just wanted to see if any of you have been having success with
applying for and recieving the federal tax credit grant for commercial
systems.....what kind of time frames have they been following from
application to payout, have they been requiring any unforseen engineering
reports or other unexpected documentation?
We have a few applications we are about to submit and want to make sure we
are as efficient as possible.....we heard of one solar customer who was
given 21 days to come up with a engineering report on a project that was
relatively small home based roof mounted business.....none of the local
jurisdictions required engineering reports for that project so now a report
could have to be commissioned......
I am just trying to plan for any unexpected requirements ahead of time....
Thanks for any advice!

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa