[RE-wrenches] Costs of Solar Permits

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 12:45:39 PDT 2009

Aloha wrenches:
    I will be involved in a few meetings with City Council members and Building Officials around Sonoma County, CA, and I want to argue that solar permit fees should be lower.  Do any of you have recommendations for me?  I want to argue that the solar provides other incentives to the jurisdictions besides the incomes from the permit fees, such as; city taxes collected, environmental benefits, reliable electric system, etc.
.. Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537