[RE-wrenches] wrenches list- wire reducers

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Sep 22 08:08:38 PDT 2009

Colleagues:

Some could not open the tiny URL.  Here is a full URL for the Ilso line:

http://www.ilsco.com/ProductsDetail.aspx?kfjkff=OAEZSVkMfBWEECuHv28GcQ%3d%3d&fjjfhjhj=LhaI%2fYkpvSVw1sKKc07QxKB1LBKiNLvuN5AVp5Sa2fE%3d

You can select one pole, one primary and one secondary from the filter and
you will see the reducers.  You have the choices of:
14 awg to 2/0 awg
6 awg to 350 kcm
4 awg to 500 kcm

You can also do this in up to three poles or look for the brands that
interlock.  Another feature to look for is clear plastic covers if
necessary although we have fabricated them from Plexiglass and held them on
nicely with cable ties.

William

At 06:41 AM 9/22/2009, Tom DeBates wrote:
>good day William,
>   Could not open the "tinyurl". do you have full address?
>thanks,
>Tom
>
>Tom DeBates
>Habi-Tek
>524 Summit St.
>Geneva,IL. 60134
>630-262-8193
>fax 630-262-1343

>09/21/09 17:55:00

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985