[RE-wrenches] MC and Tyco Connector Crimping Tools

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:48:57 PDT 2009

Hello All.....just wondering if anyone has any experience, recommendations
to share regarding purchasing a MC 4 locking connector crimping
tool.....best price, where to buy, which brand or model, etc????
We have resisted buying one of these tools but now feel like it actually may
pay off as we have a huge surplus of USE-2 wire left over from buying pre
measured lengths and having lots of leftovers......also we have good sized
job that will need many smaller lengths of jumpers and this may be the job
which will help justify paying for the tool......
AEE has them in their catolog...not sure who else sells
them...recommendations?
The one that looks good in the AEE catolog is the Rennsteig brand.....it can
do all the MC and Tyco connectors.....

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa