[RE-wrenches] Packaged On-Grid PV Systems

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 20:42:33 PDT 2009

Hello wrenches,

I'm getting tired of shopping for parts and want to spend less time talking
to vendors and more time with customers. Some manufacturers and distributors
offer packaged on-grid residential PV systems that include modules, mount,
inverter, etc. I know some wrenches are don't like packaged systems, but if
you do and are selling and installing packaged systems, what packages do you
recommend? From what distributors? Thanks in advance for pointing me in the
right direction.

Joel Davidson