[RE-wrenches] Wrench Transporation

Keith Cronin electrichi01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 10:42:56 PDT 2009

http://www.cars.gov/

Just wanted to share this, as some folks could benefit from a trade in and sequester some carbon and save some fuel economy boost as well as re-market their image.

Politics aside, the intent has good merit.

About 2 weeks ago, these folks where here in Hawaii and we saw the film. I recall buying Joshua's book many years ago and he was on the bleeding edge of taking this concept mainstream.
It is a good movie, docu-drama about our insatiable appetite for the black gold.

http://thefuelfilm.com/

If you are considering a new wrench transportation option, the timing seems to be apropos.

Aloha