[RE-wrenches] Craftsman 82062 DC/AC Amp Clamp

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 07:40:34 PDT 2009

Wrenches,

I really like my little Craftsman 82062 Multi-Meter with DC/AC Amp Clamp
because it has a wide range, measures amps, volts, continuity, and low
price. It's a handy little all-in-one trouble-shooting tool - when it works.
The trouble is it does not stand up to field use (cheap). I'm really careful
(even have the original cheap plastic case in brand new condition) but have
gone through 3 meters in a few years. Any recommendations for a small
multi-meter with a small DC amp clamp for getting into tight spaces? As
always, thank you very much for your advice.

Joel Davidson