[RE-wrenches] Trace non-volatile memory after market

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Thu Jul 16 20:44:46 PDT 2009

Wrenches,

A while back I recall hearing about an after market add on to provide
non-volatile memory for Trace inverter settings.  I haven't been able
to locate such a product.  Anyone know of one, or have experience
with one?

Also, a customer with one SW4024 inverter is interested in adding
another, but I don't see them for sale new anymore.  Anyone know a
source?  Would a new XW4024 work with the existing SW4024?

Thanks,

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People