[RE-wrenches] 3 Xantrex XW system

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Apr 28 20:49:11 PDT 2009

Friends:

We are in the midst of installing our first 3 XW system.  Several questions
arose during our work today.  I appreciate input any of you might have.

1.  Did you find the leads from the Xantrex connection ki long enough for
the third inverter?

2.  How many AC sources did you connect?

3.  Did you provide bypass capabilities?

4.   How did you interlock the bypass capabilities?

5.  Did you use one or two Power Distribution Panels?

6.  Can you offer any advice on how best to connect this equipment?

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985