[RE-wrenches] FW: FSEC Water Heater Research - USH2O summary?

Tom Lane tom at ecs-solar.com
Fri Mar 13 13:33:07 PDT 2009

 important testing on all types of water heaters  please check it out the
facts speak for themselves      gator tom           sSent: Wednesday, March
11, 2009 1:57 PM
To: Tom Lane
Cc: 'Bircher, Chip'; 'Huggins, Jim'
Subject: Re: FSEC Water Heater Research - USH2O summary?

Tom,

The link is already up:
http://infomonitors.com/sst/

Danny Parker

Tom Lane wrote:

I SUGGEST THE ACTIVE ONGOING TESTING LINK BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE GROUP .
TOM