[RE-wrenches] low voltage disconnect relay

Jeff Blick jeff.blick at sunlightsolar.com
Wed Mar 4 14:16:33 PST 2009

Hi wrenches,

I am working on a project that involves a large UPS system.  The UPS system
is powering all DC loads, and as such the batteries will be connected
directly to the backup loads panel.  I am wondering if any of you are
familiar with a relay that will operate as a low voltage
disconnect/reconnect.  We are using stacks of three xantrex xw
inverter/chargers for each back up battery bank.  Do any wrenches know of a
relay that would work for this configuration (48 volt battery bank)?  I
thank you all for your time and expertise.

Jeff Blick

Lead PV Installer

Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc.

direct: 541-306-4196

fax: 541-322-1911

jeff.blick at sunlightsolar.com

www.sunlightsolar.com

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify me by replying to this message and delete the original, any
copy of this e-mail and any print out made.

For additional information about Sunlight Solar Energy please refer to our
website at  <blocked::http://www.sunlightsolar.com/>
http://www.sunlightsolar.co