[RE-wrenches] Online Document Search Tool

Matt Lafferty gilligan06 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:25:37 PST 2009

Hi Everybody,

Just passing along something I found that works really well.... Search
documents by type &/or industry from a single place. AutoCAD, Adobe,
Microsoft, Spreadsheet, Word Processor.... http://www.getdocs.com/  They
have it in widget/gadget form for those of us using such things...

This tool is different than doing normal searches, which return a bunch of
websites that happen to have or reference the words you search for, whether
or not it's a document. This is good for looking up those, "I saw this
report somewhere" or "Does anybody have a copy of that xxx...?" items.

Happy searching!

Matt Lafferty